Dobroci od Crafty Cardmakers Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Blog

Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers


Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers

Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers / Dobroci od Crafty Cardmakers
At the end of 2016 I discovered challenge blogs, which seem to be very popular among crafters. I have to admit that I had no clue that something like challenge blogs exsisted. I decided to enter a few of them, and I caught the bug. It's fun and motivates you to do something creative, and if you are lucky you can get recognition and win some fantastic prizes.
I didn't expect much, as there are many participants and they all make fabulous crafts, whether it's cards, bookmarks, tags, or some other amazing paper creation.
At the end of December I entered challenge #179 hosted by Kimx on the Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog with my reindeer footrint Christmas card. Guess what... I actually won, and it made my day! There was also another winner and a Top 5 chosen from 71 entries, you can see them here.
I won a wonderful prize which included a lot of fantastic stamps and a few craft tools. I also got a badge - my first one - and I'm proud to show it off :)
I also found in my parcel a little card from Kim, which made me even happier (if that was even possible).
You can see all the goodies below. I can't wait to use them in my next craft, I already have an idea to use some of the stamps on.

Have fun crafting!

Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers / Dobroci od Crafty Cardmakers
The winner badge from the Crafty Cardmakers challenge blog.

Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers / Dobroci od Crafty Cardmakers
Lovely card made by Kim.

Goodies from the Crafty Cardmakers / Dobroci od Crafty Cardmakers
All the goodies I got.

No comments :

Post a Comment