Quillingowa Orchidea Quilled Orchid - Craft Stamper Submission

Quilled Orchid - Craft Stamper Reader Submission


Quilled Orchid / Quillingowa Orchidea
Back in January, Craft Stamper Magazine were inviting reader submissions for their "Ready, Set, Stamp" feature for their May issue. The theme was to use a new technique or use your new craft stash to make a card, simple right? Well, there was a twist! You had to use four specific colours: cadbury purple, fuchsia, dark lime, and bright aqua.
I thought I would give it a try...and guess what? I got featured in the Craft Stamper magazine!
You can read about the reader submission for the magazine here.

For the submission I made a quilled orchid using all of, and only, the required colours. After being accepted for submission, I had to fill out a little form listing all the materials I had used, and giving a short description of what I made and what inspired me to make it.

Here is a very precise list (as required by the magazine) of the materials that I used to make this card:
- Happy Birthday Clear Stamps Sheet by Flonz
- Mini Ink Pads (Dye Based, dark pink colour) by Docrafts Papermania
- Square White Card (13.5 cm folded size) from Docrafts Anita's Square Card and Envelope set
– 3 mm Quilling Papers in 35 Assorted Colours by Past Times Quilling
- Quilling Pen by Creativ
- Cleocol Glue (with Teat Nozzle, 100 g) by Cléopâtre

Below you can see the card I made from different angles.

Quilled Orchid / Quillingowa Orchidea
Finished card.

Quilled Orchid / Quillingowa Orchidea
Finished card.

Quilled Orchid / Quillingowa Orchidea
Finished card.

No comments :

Post a Comment